Immediate relative of a U.S. citizen – to wit, either a spouse, minor child or parent.
- F-1 -First preference – unmarried sons and daughters, who are 21 years of age and older, of U.S. citizens;
- F2A -Second preference – spouses and children, who are unmarried and under 21 years of age, of lawful permanent residents;
- F2B -Second preference – unmarried sons and daughters, 21 years of age and older, of lawful permanent residents;
- F3 – Third preference – married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens; and
- F4 – Fourth preference – brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age or older.